Organic food wraps for better health and a cleaner environment
This reusable food packaging is perfect as a substitute for plastic wrap and can be used for cheese, fruit, vegetables, bread and other food preservation.
Our reusable beeswax wrap is used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more without biodegradation.
Easy to use and clean:
Use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Wash in cold water with mild soap and let air dry. store in shady places such as a drawer or basket.
- After repeated use, the beeswax cling film is prone to creases, and the beeswax may start to fall off from the creases. At this point, you just need to reheat it and push the beeswax on the cotton cloth evenly and will be just like new.
· Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and resin.
The packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
Environmentally friendly, health safe and practical, the 3-piece package includes:
· 1* small beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\")
· 1* medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm, 10\"*11\")
· 1* large beeswax cloth (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")